Last week I had a major problem with my Internet connection and couldn’t post for a couple of days … then of course there was all the problems of trying to catch up with posts and comments. The up side is that I worked on my One Four Editing and tried some new (for me) tricks to create this week’s (and next week’s) edit!
Here was where I started out .. I wanted to have more of the tree in my next edit and although the important photo is still the rose, so I re-cropped and use the HDR app from Picasa 3:
At this point, what I wanted to do was add a little something in that washes out too white sky. So I took out my stylus and began to out-line where I wanted to put in the sky using Artweaver 5, which came with my stylus and drawing board:
As you can see, not really a perfect job with the clouds … so I went back to Picasa and did a little warming up to see what would happen:
I’d warmed and saturated the photo but alas … the rose got rather washed out … so I went to Artweaver and painted in the missing parts of the rose!